We thank you for visiting our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to confirm to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Please read these terms carefully. These terms are a legal document. It sets out our agreement with you and forms the basis of your rights and obligations to us. The term “Company” or “We” or “Us” refers to the owner of this website. The term “Client” or “Member” or “You” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
These Terms and our correspondence with you will be communicated in the English language.
These terms apply as between you, the user of this web site and us. By entering our Web Site, or becoming a member, you are accepting these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you should stop using the website immediately. By making an application for Membership you agree to these terms and confirm that you understand your obligations to us.
Your use of the website and your membership of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising in connection with these terms, your use of the Web Site, or any of our services shall be heard exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
Nothing in these terms shall be construed to create a joint venture, partnership or agency relationship between you and us, and neither of us shall have the right or authority to incur any liability debt or cost or enter into any contracts or other arrangements in the name of or on behalf of the other.
These terms will only apply as between you and us. Unless as otherwise stated in these terms, no other person may benefit or rely upon these terms.
Modifications and Terminations
These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time, at any time at sole discretion of the Company. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website.
We may terminate these Terms and Conditions for any reason and at any time without notice to you at sole discretion of the Company. If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you use our website.
Any questions or concerns should be brought to our attention by e-mail, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
Transfer of Rights
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organization without notice, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations to you.
If any event occurs that prevents us from carrying out our obligations or displaying the Web Site, we will take reasonable steps to reduce the effect this has on you. If despite our efforts this disabling event continues for any period exceeding one week, we may terminate your Membership but as a consequence will incur no liability to you.
Without limitation, you undertake and accept not to use or permit anyone else to use the Web Site or Service. The following uses of the Web Site are expressly prohibited and you undertake not to do (or to permit anyone else to do) any of the following:
- Resell the Service or Site
- Furnish false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers
- Attempt to circumvent our security or network including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan)
- Access the Web Site or Services in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you
- Send unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of “Junk Mail” or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material. You are explicitly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages. This includes bulk mailing of commercial advertising, promotional, or informational announcements, and political or religious tracts
- Send malicious email, including flooding a user or site with very large or numerous emails
- Enter into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or a Client of the Company
- Use in an unauthorized manner, or forge, mail header information
- Engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Web Site and/or the Services or any Campaign
All content included on the Web Site, unless stated, is the property of the Company and our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by e-mail. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
By continuing to use the Web Site, you acknowledge that such material is protected by United Kingdom and International intellectual property laws.
Users may view Web Site pages on screen and may print or download extracts for personal use.
No part of the Web Site may be reproduced, transmitted to, or stored on any other website or in any other form of electronic medium our express written consent. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property.
Availability of the Website
While we take all reasonable steps to ensure the Web Site is always accessible, we cannot be held liable if, for any reason, it is unavailable. The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults.
The Company accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
We may have to suspend access to the Web Site for routine or emergency updates and maintenance, but we'll try to keep any disruption to a minimum.
Links to External Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other websites. Unless stated, we have no control over or proprietary interest in any of these websites and, as such, make no promises nor give and warranties with regard to the quality, security, accuracy or any other aspect of such websites, and excludes any and all liability arising from your use of the same.
We use your data to provide and improve our Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We collect following different types of information for various purposes, not limited to:
- Personal Data: Name, Phone Number, Address, Email
- Usage Data: IP Address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- Tracking & Cookies Data: Session Cookies, Preference Cookies, Security Cookies
We may process your Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the European Economic Area (EEA) law
We shall also retain Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Data if required to do so by law, the Financial Conduct Authority, the Office of Fair Trading, any other applicable regulatory, compliance, Governmental or law enforcement agency or in response to valid requests by public.
The securities of your Data are important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Information on our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in our website will be corrected.
Information on our website should not necessarily be relied upon and should not to be construed to be professional advice from us. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and is not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information. If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue using the site.
Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to our website, your website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Our total liability for any claim arising out of or relating to our website shall not exceed one hundred ($100) dollars and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against us or our affiliates. Any such claim shall be subject to confidential binding arbitration.
Company offers the financial investment services and the investment is being used in Forex Trading. Companies earn the profit from this Forex Trading and distribute it among its investor partners. This is known as “The System”. The procedural terms of The System is mentioned below:
- Client can buy any investment package of choice
- One client can buy more than one investment package, there is no restriction on this
- As the client buy the package, 8% of the investment package amount is given to client’s Direct Referrals as Direct Referral Bonus
- This Direct Referral Bonus is one time on buying of one investment package. If client buys 3 investment packages, 3 Direct Referral Bonus worth 8% of investment package amount is given to referral
- Client, who buys the investment package, is eligible for Daily Profit on the investment package amount for 210 working days or till the total earning cap of 400% is filled
- Daily Profit is up to 1.5% of the investment package amount (depending on the investment amount) and it starts from the day of buying the investment package
- Daily Profit on investment package amount is processed after the day changes and it is five days a week; Monday to Friday
- Client is eligible to withdraw the Daily Profit on investment (also known as ROI) only on Monday
- If client did not withdraw the ROI on Monday, it will be locked for withdrawal till next Monday
- When client is registered, he is added in a tree structure known as Binary Tree
- In Binary Tree, there is a left side and the right side, thus when client is registered, he is added either on left side or the right side of any person in Binary Tree
- As the investment on both sides under the client’s binary tree grows, a commission is calculated based on whichever side a leg has the least amount of investment. The 8% income will be calculated of that least amount of investment. This is called Binary Income
- Binary Incomewhich is based on Binary Tree is processed after the day changes and it is five days a week; Monday to Friday
- All these; Daily Profit, Direct Referral Bonus and Binary Income is known as Total Earnings
- A client investment package is expired if he gets Total Earnings equivalent to 400% of the investment package amount. For Example; if a client has a package of $1000 then as the Total Earnings equals $4000, the package will be expired and there will be no daily ROI on the package
- The Total Earning per day for a client is equal to the amount of active investment package. Any earning more than the investment package on a single day is wasted and there is no way to get the wasted amount. For Example; a client has an active package of $1000, the sum of ROI, Referral Bonus, and Binary Income is $1300, then client will receive only $1000 and the $300 will be wasted
- If client have no active package, he has the daily cap of $100 that is the sum of Direct Referral Bonus and Binary Income that client can have daily is $100. For example; a client have no active package and the sum of Direct Referral Bonus and Binary Income is equal to $250 then the client will receive $100 and $150 will be wasted
- There is no option to cancel, suspend the investment package and get the refund of the investment package amount
- Company charges$10 fee on the deposit of any investment package and 5% withdrawal fees
- Company is not responsible for any 3rd part transaction cost that is beyond our responsibility
- Company can change these procedural terms of The System at any time at her sole discretion
- By registering at website, you understand and agree to these procedural terms of The System
You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
Our aim is at all times to provide you with an excellent service. If you are unhappy with our Services for any reason, please contact to us via email.
Please include your name and address, a contact telephone number, your Membership or Campaign quote number and details of why you are unhappy. This will help us to respond to you as quickly as possible.
If we do not have enough information to investigate your complaint, we shall try and contact you to ask for further details.
These Terms, including the policies incorporated herein by express reference, constitute your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our website.